About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blueberry theme (lunch 11.11.10)

I was craving something salty for lunch today, and the eggs in the fridge were calling my name. Remembering I also had a new package of turkey bacon, I decided to make myself a bacon & egg sandwich. I used 1 egg, 3 slices of lean turkey bacon, and put it on 2 slices of whole wheat toast. I also had some fresh, ripe strawberries with it for some fruit. It was a simple meal, but very yummy and it satisfied my craving. Later on for my afternoon snack, I had a Stonyfield Organic Fat Bree Blueberry Yogurt with 1/2 cup of Kashi Oat Flakes & Blueberry Cluster Cereal mixed in. It was a lot of "blueberry", and now that I think of it I have fresh blueberries in the fridge that I could have added to keep the theme. Too bad I remembered after the fact! Now I need to get some cleaning done before my entire day is wasted away!

No comments:

Post a Comment