About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Changes

As of today, I am going to be changing the way I blog. Instead of writing a new post for each meal, I will just write one post per day. Writing several posts each day is very time consuming and has become very unrealistic along with having a full-time job & lots of other responsibilities. Instead, I will write one post to sum up all of my meals for that day, at the end of the day. By now I have pretty much explained at some point, most of the foods that I eat day to day. I will try and link as many things as I can on the new posts, back to the old posts to make it easy to find out more about that food or product without having to search all over the blog. However, I will continue to explain & share new finds and products the same way I always have. This change will just help me save time & keep me from repeating myself over and over again. This way I can still blog and help you all make healthier food choices day to day, in a not-so time consuming way.

No comments:

Post a Comment