About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuna & hummus (dinner 10.27.10)

Though the beginning of my day was pretty easy, the ending ended up pretty hectic. I got a lot done though, and now I'm all ready for Halloween! For my afternoon snack I had a deep chocolate Vitamuffin and a yogurt mixed with raisins. I'm running low on fresh fruit so I put the raisins to use. I'd actually prefer raisins in my yogurt, but I try to eat fresh fruit more often than not. I had a night class tonight so by the time I made it home I was tired, cranky, and hungry. Tonight probably would've been a good night for a frozen meal, but since I already ate one at lunch I wouldn't let myself resort to that. I ended up just making myself a tuna & hummus sandwich on some whole wheat bread with a side of steamed asparagus for some greens. Although it was a last minute choice, the tuna actually really hit the spot. I guess sometimes it's the simple things that do it! Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment