About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Morning Star Tomato Basil Pizza Burger (lunch & dinner 10.19.10)

Lunch today was a little late, so I just made myself a quick sandwich as soon as I got home. It was turkey, hummus, and lettuce on whole wheat bread. With it I had a small bag of pretzels and a banana for some fruit. Nothing special, but it was fast and filled me up, which was just what I was looking for. Later on I had a Stonyfield Organic Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt and an Apple Crumb Vitatop for a snack. Then tonight for dinner I had a Morning Star Tomato Basil Pizza Veggie Burger along with a toasted whole wheat English muffin with butter, and some steamed asparagus. I really love veggie burgers. There's so much variety and so many different kinds that it's impossible to get bored of them. They're an awesome way to get some protein without always having to resort to meat. The Tomato Basil Pizza Burger in which I had tonight is made by Morning Star Farms and was created to taste like pizza. It has a very unique, but delicious flavor. Morning Star makes a lot of great veggie burgers, as well as other meat substitute products. Some other favorites of mine are the Spicy Black Bean Burgers and the Garden Veggie Burgers. Check out some of Morning Star's terrific products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment