About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweetened coffee (breakfast 10.13.10)

To start off my morning I had a bowl of cereal and a banana. It was the usual mix of half Kashi Go Lean and half Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almond Milk. I have the day off today so I was also able to enjoy two cups of coffee at my leisure. I use skim milk to lighten my coffee, and then sweeten it with a little of both Stevia & Erythitol. I tend to like my coffee rather sweet, so instead of adding tons of sugar and calories, I use my two healthy, calorie-free sweeteners. After breakfast I
ran to the store for a little to get some errands done. It was quite chilly out, I even had frost on my windshield. Sadly, I think the warm weather is officially over. At least the sun is out today though! Anyway, now that I'm home I'll probably stay in for the day and get some things done around the house. For my mid-morning snack I'm currently having half of one my healthy blueberry bran muffins. Now I think I might get started on a pot of soup to have for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment