About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product Worth Mentioning- Vitalicious (9.9.10)

So today I went to the grocery store to stock up on healthy foods for the coming week, and I came across a new product, Vitalicious Apple Crumb Vita-Tops. I'm a huge fan of all the Vitalicious muffin, brownie and muffin top products, so I decided to try the new flavor instead of buying my usual favorite, Chocolate Vita Muffins. I came home and couldn't wait to try one. Just as I had anticipated, it was great! I expected it to be good because their products usually are, and just like always it tasted like the "real thing" -which in this case was crumb cake. Because Vitalicious products are such a staple in my house, you'll probably be seeing them a lot on the blog, so I thought I should explain them further. Vitalicious describes their products as "healthy and delicious baked goods that are fortified with essential vitamins and minerals." Vitalicious products have never let me down. I've been eating them for years and could never get tired of them. They're the answer to your sweet tooth, without wrecking your diet. They're products always manage to taste like the real deal, but with only 100 calories! Don't think that those 100 calories are empty calories, though. Just one muffin, muffin top, or brownie packs lots fiber and protein as well as vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, calcium, iron, folic acid, biotin and zinc. They're also made with whole wheat flour and are moist, dense and delicious. Not what you'd expect from a vitamin packed treat. They have so many different flavors too. Ranging from the usual Raisin Bran, Corn, Banana Nut and Chocolate to exotic Fudgey Peanut Butter Cup, Dark Chocolate Pomegranate and so much more. If you've never tried these products you should definitely get yourself a box, and if you're familiar with it, check out some of the other flavors! With such variety you're bound to find a favorite. Finally, you can indulge without the guilt! Vitalicious products can be found in the frozen food or natural & organic section at you're grocery store. I'm not lying when I say their delicious!
To check out their products you can visit the Vitalicious Website.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment