About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Product Worth Mentioning- Earth Balance Butter (9.13.10)

Earth Balance All Natural Buttery Spread in plain context, is a healthy alternative to butter. It's all-natural and is made with a proprietary blend of expeller-pressed oils. It contains absolutely no chemicals and no animal bi products, so it's good for vegans and people who avoid dairy for other reasons. According to their website, Earth Balance Butter not only "delivers superior flavor and consistency, but uniquely beneficial nutrition as well." These butters are nutritional in the way that they do not contain trans fats, and that they possess Omega 3's, which are great for our health. Also, because they're made with all natural expeller-pressed oils, they support healthy cholesterol levels. Yes, they still contain fat, but the healthy, essential kind of fat that our bodies need. As you know, all fats are not created equal, and these products contain the good-for-you fats, like that of nuts, seeds, and olive oil. These butters look like butter, melt like butter, and even possesses the same great taste as butter. Infact, an even better taste than typical butters. Earth Balance Butters are very versatile, so they can be used for anything from a piece of toast or bagel, to your favorite recipes or desserts. Earth Balance butters can, and should, be enjoyed by anybody looking to improve their health. To learn more about their products, check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment