About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Amy's Spinach Feta Pocket Sandwich (Dinner 9.3.10)

Since tonight is Friday, I didn't really feel like cooking. Instead, I heated up an Amy's Kitchen Spinach Feta Pocket Sandwich from the freezer, and steamed some broccoli on the side. The sandwich is made with organic wholesome ingredients, and like all Amy's products, delicious & nutritious! It's a delectable blend of fresh tasting spinach with a small amount of onion & garlic in warm feta cheese, wrapped into a tasty flour pocket. Amy's Spinach Feta Pocket Sandwich is perfect for a meal, snack, or even eating on the run. Amy's Kitchen is one of my favorite brands. They make a lot of convenience foods like frozen meals, sandwiches, and soups. Perfect for when you don't have much time or just don't feel like cooking. But the best part is, they use all natural or organic ingredients! So you get convenient, quick food, but it's still healthy! They have a wide variety of foods that you could find in most grocery stores. They even have vegetarian & vegan foods! Check out some of their products at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment