About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Raisin bran (Breakfast 9.22.10)

Summer is unfortunately, officially over! Today is the first day of fall and I can already see some changes in the weather. For breakfast this morning I had a bowl of raisin bran cereal with unsweetened almond milk and a banana. The Raisin Bran I buy, is Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Raisin Bran Cereal. It's basically the same as the commercial brands of raisin bran, but with some flax thrown in there for a nutritional boost! The flakes have the same delightfully nutty flavor as the regular Flax Plus cereal, though this time it's accompanied by sweet, plump raisins. This cereal is also Organic, which I strive to buy as often as possible to avoid preservatives and unnecessary ingredients. Later this morning I will have a reduced-fat string cheese in which I packed to hold me over until lunch. That's all for now, have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment