Pasta with Spinach, Broccoli & White Beans
- Whole wheat pasta
- Cannellini beans
- Garlic (lots of it)
- Olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Steam the broccoli & spinach and then set aside.
- Then heat a nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic (lots of it), stirring until golden.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil & cook the pasta according to box.
- Next add the broccoli & spinach to skillet with garlic; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add white beans, and cook until the beans are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, drain & add to skillet along with a little salt & mix. Cook for a couple minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve & Enjoy!