About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fried Rice (Lunch 9.19.10)

Lunch today was a simple stir-fry. There was leftover brown rice in the fridge so I used it up and made my own fried rice. I used brown rice, an egg, onion, peas, and soy sauce. Simple & tasty! I also had some apple slices with peanut butter. Now I'm heading to Trader Joe's to do some grocery shopping. Maybe I'll find something interesting for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment