About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bacon & egg sandwich (Breakfast 9.10.10)

This morning I woke up and would've sworn it turned to winter over night! It was freezing and the grass looked like it had frost on it ALREADY! I was just at the beach at the beginning of the week, how could it have gotten so cold already? I will admit the cold did help me sleep well last night, but waking up was tough. For breakfast I wanted something warm instead of a usual cold bowl of cereal. I decided to make myself a turkey bacon & egg sandwich on whole wheat bread. I used one fried egg & 3 slices of turkey bacon (Butterball makes good turkey bacon that has a lot of flavor) and put it on 2 slices of toast. I also had a banana and a cup of coffee with skim milk. Then I went for a nice walk on the trails at Rockefeller Park, it was such a beautiful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment