About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vegetable Pot Pie Sandwich (lunch 9.25.10)

For lunch today I had an Amy's Kitchen Organic Vegetable Pot Pie Pocket Sandwich with some cut up peach slices. Amy's Kitchen is one of my favorite brands because they have such a variety of unique, healthy, organic foods. Although I've had Amy's Pocket Sandwiches before, I had never tried this flavor. I have however tried their Vegetable Pot Pie, which is absolutely delicious and a lot healthier than classic Pot Pies. So when I saw the Vegetable Pot Pie Pocket Sandwich in the store, I figured it'd be similar to the Vegetable Pot Pie and wanted to try it. And, just as I expected, it was! It was very delicious and I'll definitely be buying it again. If you're not familiar with Amy's Products I recommend you give them a try.

For a snack this afternoon, I had a Stonyfield Organic Superfruit flavored Fat Free Yogurt with a small box of organic raisins mixed in, and a Sugar Free Velvety Chocolate Vitatop. Normally I don't buy sugar free products, because usually that means there are artificial sweeteners added to replace the sugar. But, in this case there are no artificial sweeteners, just Maltitol (a sugar alcohol) and Rebiana (Stevia extract).

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Superfruit Organic Protein

    ReplyDelete