About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Individual trail mix (Breakfast 9.23.10)

Good morning everyone! Did anyone else have HUGE thunderstorms last night? I could've sworn the world was ending! At least it's all cleared up and today is supposed to be a beautiful, hot day! This morning for breakfast I had a bowl of cereal again. I usually eat cereal during the week because it's quick, easy & filling before work. I'll try and experiment with breakfast this weekend for something new. I had a mixture of Nature's Path Flax Plus & Smart Bran cereals, along with a banana. The bananas are beginning to brown and are very sweet, just how I like it! I also packed some trail mix for my mid-morning snack. I picked up individually packaged trail mix when I was at Trader Joe's so they would be easy to throw in my bag. This kind is a mixture of almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts and raisins. Have a great day!
(I only had one of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment