About Eat Like Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Eat Like Me blog! I'm Emma- a Nutrition major & kind of a health nut! I'm really into eating healthy & nourishing my body. It amazes me how much food can really affect your life and change the way you feel. I've been into healthy eating since I was a teen and I wanted to share my interest with all of you! I'll admit that I have days when I do not make the best food choices but my goal is to just get back on track and stay healthy as often as I can. Of course, eating healthy doesn't mean I don't get to enjoy my food. There are lots of flavorful, healthy foods & recipes, and even desserts! On this blog I will share with you what I eat, along with recipes & pictures. You could use my blog as a guide to healthy eating, or just for recipes and ideas!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I tried a pear! (Lunch 9.23.10)

Today for lunch I brought a turkey and hummus sandwich with a pear. I never liked pears when I was younger, and because of that I never really gave them a chance as an adult. But, yesterday at the store the pears were on sale and looked really ripe. So I picked some up and was excited to try it again. It didn't taste anything like I had remembered. To me it tasted kind of like an apple, just a little softer and thicker. It wasn't bad though, and I actually enjoyed it. I'll be buying more in the future especially since it's an easy fruit to bring with me to work. For a snack this afternoon I had a Stonyfield Organic Blueberry Yogurt and a Banana Nut Vitatop.

No comments:

Post a Comment